Audio Signal Processing Engineer
Our team of part-time volunteers works with machine learning, deep learning, and signal analysis for audio analysis in a medical setting. We welcome individuals with professional experience in these domains to apply. The candidate will be immersed in a collaborative environment alongside AI engineers and mentors.
- Contribute to design and optimize the cough sound audio processing.
- Audio restoration of poor-quality audio.
- Engage engineers to troubleshoot issues with deliverables.
- Produce clean code and APIs to facilitate understanding within the team.
- Collaborate with product management and leadership to deliver on expectations.
- Distill results into academic formats, e.g. research paper.
- 1-2 years of experience working in audio processing.
- Experience with ML frameworks in modeling with audio data and audio feature extraction.
- Bachelor or above degree in computer science, computer engineering, or electrical engineering.
- Familiar with audio libraries and digital audio formats.
- Familiarity with audio production workflows.
- Hands-on AI programming experience working on (ideally) enterprise products.
- Passionate and committed to the Virufy mission, communicate effectively, and share learnings with the team.
- 10-15 hours per week for a 6 month period
- Reach out to email@example.com and we will get back to you promptly.
Virufy complies with the Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRAC). Virufy is an equal opportunity, volunteer-run, 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for a volunteer opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by any applicable Federal, State, local, or international laws.Back