Data Visualization Engineer
Our team of part-time volunteers works with machine learning, deep learning, and signal analysis for audio analysis in a medical setting. We welcome individuals with professional experience in these domains to apply. The candidate will be immersed in a collaborative environment alongside AI engineers and mentors.
- Ability to see raw data, understand how it can best be reported or visualized on a case-by-case basis, and bring it to life in an intuitive and detailed format.
- Ability to write custom calculations (or queries) within the data visualization tool.
- This role will require collaboration with end users, project stakeholders, and support partners to identify needs, goals, metric measurements, and business models which will result in easy to understand interfaces and enable end users to quickly identify key themes within the data.
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or Data Science.
- Experience with visualization tools/toolsets. Tableau is preferred.
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience in building Integration of visualization tools with various data sources like Redshift, Athena, Excel, Mysql and Postgres.
- Strong communication skills.
- 15-20 hours per week for a 6 month period
- Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you promptly.
Virufy complies with the Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRAC). Virufy is an equal opportunity, volunteer-run, 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for a volunteer opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by any applicable Federal, State, local, or international laws.Back