Seeking an individual to contribute on a part-time volunteer basis and collaborate closely with the Virufy management and development team to help manage the overall business, product, and finances.
- ●Define business funding needs and manage fundraising process.
- ●Track our accounts receivable/accounts payable.
- ●Coordinate the grant writing process with our grants team.
- ●Prioritize tasks and ensure they are successfully achieved.
- ●Develop, implement, and maintain budgets and any financial records.
- ●Product management, where appropriate
- ●Communicate with internal team and external stakeholders
- ●This position is only open to candidates in the US.
- ●Academic studies in Business Administration or Finance.
- ●Organized, collaborative, and detail-oriented.
- ●Exceptional communication skills.
- ●Strong sense of responsibility and can carry out tasks independently
- ●Previous experience in non-profit organization (including research or internship).
- ●Experience living and working in various countries & continents
- ●10+ hours per week on a part-time volunteer basis
- ●Reach out to email@example.com and we will get back to you promptly.
Virufy complies with the Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRAC). Virufy is an equal opportunity, volunteer-run, 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for a volunteer opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by any applicable Federal, State, local, or international laws.Back