Machine Learning Engineer
Our team of part-time volunteers works with machine learning, deep learning, and signal analysis for audio analysis in a medical setting. We welcome individuals with professional experience in these domains to apply. The candidate will be immersed in a collaborative environment alongside AI engineers and mentors.
- Maintaining the ETL Pipeline For Data.
- Pre-process data for for machine learning models.
- Attend Weekly Team Meetings To Discuss Progress & Status Updates.
- Perform any other administrative duties as needed for the Machine Learning team.
- Experience With Python & Pandas or similar data libraries.
- Experience With AWS S3 or similar data storage systems.
- Experience In Writing Non Trivial Bash Scripts or similar automation
- Code versioning (Git)
- Ability To Program Independently
- Knowledge of efficient, scalable ETL pipelines
- Leadership attitude ( self starter )
- Age 18 or over
- Legally authorized to work in the United States ( We do not sponsor Visas )
- High School Graduate or College Degree
- Valid Photo ID ( Drivers License or Passport )
- The position lasts for 6 months. You are requested to invest between 10-15 hours per week in your development of your role within this organization.
- Reach out to email@example.com and we will get back to you promptly.
Virufy complies with the Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRAC). Virufy is an equal opportunity, volunteer-run, 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for a volunteer opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by any applicable Federal, State, local, or international laws.Back