We are looking for a Skilled & Talented Project Manager who loves to solve problems on the fly. You will be working with the Company Operations Lead on executing multiple projects & initiatives with Tight deadlines. You will have to step in and create systems & processes for everything to flow smoothly. The work environment is a startup work environment so there will be a lot of “newness” to the job - Which means that you will be creating efficient processes for the organization along with the guidance & direction of the Operations Lead. For more details on the role, see below.
- Work with the company Operational Lead on a host of different activities to setup the organization appropriately.
- Coordinate with multiple teams & departments across multiple countries - Be the main point of contact for all communication, major & minor projects & company directives.
- Must be able to track projects & initiatives from inception to completion & must maintain accurate & detailed documentation of the project milestones.
- Must be able to update leadership team on project status, timelines, deliverables & potential issues hindering the progress of the projects.
- Must be able to risk mitigate issues that stem with projects & come up with efficient solutions to solve problems on the go.
- Previous Project Management Experience Preferred
- PMP Certification Preferred (But Not Required)
- Experience With Jira
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Neat & organized
- Leadership attitude (self starter)
- Age 18 or over
- Legally authorized to work in the United States ( We do not sponsor Visas )
- High School Graduate or College Degree
- Valid Photo ID ( Drivers License or Passport )
- The position lasts for 6 months. You are requested to invest between 10-15 hours per week in your development of your role within this organization.
- Reach out to email@example.com and we will get back to you promptly.
Virufy complies with the Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRAC). Virufy is an equal opportunity, volunteer-run, 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for a volunteer opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by any applicable Federal, State, local, or international laws.Back